Jessica Lynne Sullivan
Social media hobbyist, studying on latest social marketing trends, as well as learning about UI design principles.
- Certified Scrum Master – July 2014 – July 2020 – Scrum Alliance Member
- ServSafe Food Handler – April 2018 – April 2026 – ServSafe Certification
- Content Management Systems – CMS Builder, WordPress, D2
- Applications – Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook), Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, Fireworks, Dreamweaver), NoteTab Pro, R2Net, MIR
10/2017-1/2023 – WebMD (Medscape) – New York, NY
Associate Front End Developer
- Adding new content to website, updating existing content, and testing new releases. Tools include D2 on Documentum, R2Net, NoteTab Pro, Libsyn, Trello, Jira, Confluence, and more. Minor graphics editing. Quality assurance of all articles, videos, and slideshows produced before publishing. Production for video blogs and podcasts from commentary providers. Maintaining, updating, and adding to internal documentation for knowledge sharing between peers. Tracking timelines and schedules, prioritizing work, and handling multiple projects at once.
10/2016-10/2017 – Mindlance – New York, NY
Contract Web Developer
- Contracted to WebMD to assist with day-to-day activities in the production department. Adding new content to website, updating existing content, and testing new releases. Tools include Web Publisher and D2 on Documentum, R2Net, NoteTab Pro, and more. Minor graphics editing. Quality assurance of all articles produced before publishing.
2/2016-4/2016 – Tele-Verse Communications, Inc – Holtsville, NY
- Maintenance and updates to company website. Graphic Design for print and web marketing. Community management of company social networking accounts. Verification of company information for various online directories for SEO linking scores. Compiling lists of cold call leads from SalesGenie for inside sales reps, as well as bulk mailing addresses. Monitoring live chat feature on company website to interact with potential customers. Monitoring Google Analytics account.
3/2015-4/2015 – Canon USA – Melville, NY
Contract Web Developer
- Maintenance and updates to company website. Photo editing. Testing and bug reporting for new website design.
11/2014-2/2015 – Red Apple Group – New York, NY
Digital Marketing Specialist
- Maintenance and updates to various company websites. Graphic design for print and web marketing. Community management of company social networking accounts.
3/2014-10/2014 – HCCS – A Healthstream Company – Jericho, NY
Senior Web Developer
12/2009-10/2013 – EGC Group – Melville, NY
Freelance Web Developer/Web Producer
11/2008-3/2009 – Student Management Group – Babylon, NY
Web Developer/Graphic Design/IT
4/2008-7/2008 – Klick Kitchen, LLC – New York, NY
1/2004-12/2004 – Briarcliffe College – Bethpage, NY
Bachelor’s of Technology, Information Technology
- Dean’s List for two semesters
- 3.96 Cumulative GPA
1/2001-12/2003 – Briarcliffe College – Patchogue, NY
Associates of Occupational Studies, Computer Information Systems
- Dean’s List for four semesters
- 4.00 Cumulative GPA
- Academic Achievement Award, Briarcliffe College, 2003, 2004, 2005
- School Spirit Award, Briarcliffe College, 2005
- Alpha Beta Kappa Honors Society, inducted in 2004
- New York Regional Champion, Students in Free Enterprise (SIFE), 2004
- Outstanding Peer Service Award, Briarcliffe College, 2003
- 500 Club Service Award, International Order of the Rainbow for Girls (IORG), 1999
- Grand Cross of Color Degree, IORG, 1997
- Second Place, Information Systems, 1994, and Business Information Systems, 1995, Suffolk County Regional Competition, Future Business Leaders of America (FBLA)
- Currently serving as Publicity Director for Vidgle Events on the convention, DerpyCon, overseeing public relations, advertising, sponsor, industry relations, social media, press relations, exhibits, art design, publications, and web publishing for the event
- Serving as Press Room Coordinator for the main convention and gathering produced by the Asia Northwest Cultural Education Association (ANCEA), in charge of approximately 10-15 press registration staff
- Serving as Head of Guest Suite for Zenkaikon Entertainment Inc. during their main event, Zenkaikon, in Lancaster, PA, in charge of approximately 5-6 guest suite staff
- Serving as programming moderator for Otakorp during their main event, Otakon, in Washington, DC
- Served as a general event volunteer for Otakorp during their main event, Otakon, first in Baltimore, MD, then in Washington, DC
- Served as Message Board Moderator for the online forum of the main event produced by ANCEA overseeing almost 7000 members
- Assisted as a pro bono web developer for Vidgle.tv, a podcasting website with a blog. Also occasional blogger and reporter for various fandom related events.
- Community involvement as Advisory Board Member for IORG
- Worked as Press Room Staff, registering press members, exhibitors, artists, and other VIP attendees at the main convention produced by ANCEA
- Elected and served as Student Government President, 2004-2005, Briarcliffe College, hosting events such as dances, dinners, parties, and club meetings, worked with a slate of approximately 8 other student officers
- Served on the Presentation Team for the Briarcliffe College Chapter of SIFE
- Appointed NY State Officer for IORG, 1997-1999, hosted a large visitation reception in the Southern Area of NY (Suffolk, Nassau and Kings/Queens districts) for fellow state officers in 1998, including organizing refreshments, entertainment, seating, and decorations
- Appointed NY State Representative to Virginia, Michigan and Illinois for IORG, 1996-1997, traveled to and attended the state convention in Illinois as NY State Representative in 1996
- Elected as Worthy Advisor of local IORG Assembly, 1996, in charge of approximately 15-20 peers, in charge of planning events such as dinners, fundraisers and parties, as well as conducting regular day-to-day business of the Assembly for a six month term, was asked to serve a second term in 1997 when the elected member was unable to carry-out the duties of the office
- Served as registration staff, time-keeping staff, technical inspection staff, grid positioning staff and scoring staff for New York and Northern New Jersey Regions of the Sports Car Club of America